Visitors

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Friday the 13th!


I don't have much to say today, too busy with house guests, but...

I was born on a Friday the 13th. It was 11:55 p.m. and the doctor told my mother that if she was superstitious, he could change the date and time on my birth certificate, making it 12:05 a.m., Saturday the 14th. Can you imagine?

Fortunately, my mother is not the superstitious type, at least not when it comes to Fridays. I consider this my lucky day! Have a great and lucky day and weekend! Julia

4 comments:

  1. Your mom was right! the 13th is special in a wonderful way. We chose the 13th for our wedding day and I have no regrets.
    XXOO Kat
    PS today's Bono's birthday, happy Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly believe in lucky number 13! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.