Visitors

Friday, October 8, 2010

Late as usual!


New Book, New Cover, New Contract!
Come Back To Me

Coming in November with Evernight Publishing! Yay!
http://www.evernightpublishing.com/come-back-to-me.html
I love this cover and I can't wait for the release.

Also, my new WIP, Salvation, a post-apocalyptic/dystopian novel took second place in the Paranormal category in the Dixie Kane Memorial Contest hosted by the Southern Louisiana Chapter of Romance Writers of America.

Sorry I'm late with the post - had a big night last night, what with the Giants winning their first game and us being there!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're a good luck charm for the Giants!
    I love the new cover. Congratulations about Salvation's great placing.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.