Visitors

Monday, October 4, 2010

Could these all be the same male cover model?

Did you notice?
I have noticed only lately. Within the past few months, exactly.
To be honest, I never would have known that LAID BARE had the same male model as the others (or any others for that matter) if he himself had not already told me!
Who is he?
Jimmy Thomas.
Talented. Artistic. Runs his own business and very savvy about it, too. Do go see more of his work over at www.RomanceNovelCovers.com
For the personification of heroes whom authors try to bring to life in words, he does, I think, a smashing job, never looking the same but always dashing AND enthralled!
So now I leave you to go to ROMANTICON, sponsored by EC, where I get to meet many of their male cover models!
Shall I bring one home for you?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tessie. I'l be hobbling along! Would you believe I went to dance class on Saturday and pulled a tendon in my left knee?
    Soooo using ice from the vending machines, walking slowly and NOT dancing. Boo-hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Jimmy is great - and he gives great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky lady to have three Jimmy Thomas covers! I think he's great.
    I hope your knee heals quickly and you have a great time at Romanticon.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the offer, but I'll grab one myself. ;)
    Can't wait to see ya at RomantiCon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.