Visitors

Monday, September 20, 2010

Want ONE TOUGH HOMBRE, a hard drivin' Texas Ranger?

ONE TOUGH HOMBRE debuts today over at http://www.total-e-bound.com/ and wow, do I hope you like my big ol' Texas Ranger who has one damn big problem: He's got the hots for the sweet thing who owns the bakery shop. Name of Kandy. Tastes like it, too, he imagines. He is fixing to have a big taste.
Only problem is Kandy does not date. She does not sleep around. She only marries.
And our man, Dane Masters, does not date...or marry. He only craves Kandy.
Who's gonna get what they want?
(You can in this series, because there are two more where Dane Masters came from. TWO TOUGH HOMBRES and THREE TOUGH HOMBRES coming soon from me at Total-e!)
Here is a nibble to know:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new release. Looks smokin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Release Day Cerise! You certainly have been busy. Write on!! lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have been so busy I cannot keep up with myself: coming and going, as they say!
    Looking forward to Romanticon and partying to decompress.
    (Also have a new iMac which I love but getting used to new keyboard is the biggest challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.