Visitors

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Need your opinion...

I have been buying a few stock photos to use in learning to create banners and covers.  

I didn't notice until after I pressed the "Pay" button that this hot dude is sporting a bit of body piercing jewelry. Now, I don't mind seeing a bit here and there, but a man's nipple is sacrosanct, and must be unadorned, to be admired, nibbled, and licked without anything getting in the way. But in a photo, the offending bit of glitter can be photo-shopped away gently to leave that nipple as pristine and sexy as ever.

Tattoos are really becoming the "it" thing to do now. Back in my youth (Ahem...better known as the Crow-Magnon days) only sailors, prison inmates, and an occasional drunk teen after the Junior Prom had tats...and women? Gasp! Never!  It used to be a skull and a name. Now, tribal tats are extremely popular.  Unfortunately, I see very few members of any tribes I know personally with a tribal tat.  I live in an area where five different tribal reservations are centered, and I have yet to see a tribal tat on any naked biceps!

But I digress.  Back to nipple adornments.

I love hot male nipples. Does that mean that I am a hopeless degenerate? But I love the purity of design of the au naturelle nipple.  Does that make me hopelessly outmoded? I have had guys tell me when I have interviewed them that they love the "look" of female nipple piercings, but when they get down to the touchy-feely-sexy part of foreplay, the hardware gets in the way, and some get turned off.  

So how about you? Do you think nipple rings are hot?  Oh...you have a couple?  Um...okay...how about on men?  You tell me what your thoughts are, and prove I'm completely outdated, silly, and antiquated.  :P

Fran



7 comments:

  1. I've written a hero with a nipple piercing and heroines with belly buttons pierced, but my personal taste is DEFINITELY not. Eewww. Any piercing that's not in the ears is not for me...it's not to say others don't enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of body piercing. First of all, OWWW!! Second of a all, isn't there a high risk of pulling and/or ripping at an inappropriate moment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, since this is an amazing photo, I'll let the piercing slide. There are other body parts I definitely would not want to see pierced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There seems to be a lot of confusion about piercing. I don't know of anyone who submits to nipple or genital piercing purely to "look" a certain way. It's usually part of a lifestyle statement. A man with pierced nipples is usually making the statement he enjoys intense sexual stimulation and being the submissive. He's sending a distinct signal to a select audience.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the input, darling ladies! It's always fun to hear what everyone else thinks. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran is that your sweet face in the photo? You're beautiful!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why, thanks, Kat! It's amazing what a bit of PhotoShopping and fake Hollywood teeth can do for a face! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.