Visitors

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Under the Weather

Today I'm a little under the weather. I woke up with an upset stomach. I'm a big baby when it comes to being queasy. I'd rather get sick and be over with it, not linger with nausea all day long.

To make matters worse I'm knee deep in final edits for Adrift, which had a release date change: from Nov 9th to Sept 14th. Needless to say I have to get these done and back to my editor.

Add to the fact I'm not doing much writing either. I'm making slow progress getting back in the swing of things.

Sorry this is short, but I'm just craving my bed.

I'm also blogging out one of my obsessions over at A Pinch of Romance. Drop by and tell me about yours.

Til next Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Keep going and you'll be surprised how much you've accomplished this month.
    Congratulations on "Adrift's" date change. Great title BTW.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better and get those edits done quickly and easily!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.