Visitors

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Out of Her Dreams is now in PRINT...

Now available in PRINT!

Out of Her Dreams

Fran Lee

Ellora's Cave Publishing

My second novel in print. First came the Carnal Reunions Anthology from Resplendence publishing (with my First and Ten novella). Now, just in time for Romanticon, comes Out of Her Dreams.

I'll tell you, I have sent out signed cover flats before, but the thrill of actually holding and signing your very own real paper and ink book is a shock to the system. Now...if anyone buys one, and you happen to be anywhere near Salt Lake City UT, or are coming to Romanticon in October, I will be thrilled to sign your copy! Hint. Beg. Whimper. Sigh.

In fact, the price of this trade paperback book on Amazon will be pretty high. It costs about $3.00 less to buy direct from Ellora's Cave website. I will be arranging a couple of book signings in a store somewhere in the Salt Lake City area shortly. I will release that information when I have it.

In the meantime, my new release contest is still running on Woman on Fire. If you didn't get my newsletter giving the specifics, you can find the newsletter as well as rules for the contest on my website: http://www.franleeromance.com

Fran Lee

7 comments:

  1. Fran, this is wonderful news and "Out of Her Dreams" is an absolutely, fun, sexy, all around dreamy book. May many, many new fans find you in print!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Fran. Great news for you!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news and so exciting!! Congrats Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! This is just what I was hoping for--"Out of Her Dreams" in print! I will be ordering a copy with my next book order, which will be very soon! Fran, I look forward to seeing more of your work in print : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new print book, Fran! And the cover for Woman on Fire is smokin HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on this print, babe!
    AND THE COVER OF WOMAN ON FIRE is SCORCHING!
    happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, ladies! You are all so sweet! I am so thrilled with both the print book and the cover, I care barely sit still!!! SQUEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.