Visitors

Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Release Contest is underway...

Woman on Fire is coming on September 3, 2010 from Ellora's Cave! Don't have my cover art for a day or so, so I will add it when available.

If you have not yet read the "rules" for my New Release Contest, please click on the News link on my website at: http://www.franleeromance.com

Be sure to read to the end, where you will find the info about how this one will be run. I have TEN prizes to give away...and I have just one entrant so far. Hmmm...

Please note that every person who enters this contest will win something! I have many prizes waiting, from Classic Romances and Adventures to signed cover art. After the ten books are given away by random drawing, all others will receive a consolation prize.

Winners will be drawn and announced on my website on September 4, 2010. Join the fun!

Fran
http://www.franleeromance.com

3 comments:

  1. Woman on Fire sounds soooo good, Fran!! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Tessie - I'm very excited about reading Woman on Fire.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.