Visitors

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Got my panties in a wad here...
















I have certainly overextended my resources...


I have taxed my reserve energies to the max. I feel sorta like I am being pulled backward through a picket fence, and my brain is all tangled up in it's underwear. I think that's why I have been sick for the past few days. It's my body's way of telling me to take a step back and regroup.

So to those who are relying on me to jump in and start swimming, please wait for me to get on my water wings. I just might drown if I don't. :P

I have made several important commitments and am also trying desperately to get a wip to my editor...and frankly, I am drawing a blank.

But I will be back in the saddle, with my bootstraps pulled up and my fanny in gear and all those trite cliche euphemisms for getting my head out of my butt and moving forward. Sigh.

Thanks for your collective patience...

Fran

5 comments:

  1. Get rested, get well and escape from overextension hell. Having your brain tangled in your panties isn't the worse thing that can happen to an author of erotic romance-turn it to your advantage. There could be a very naughty novella in the wadded panty scenario...lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress! Love the photo...yep...feel that way sometimes myself! Take a deep breath and concentrate on doing what has to be done NOW. I keep thinking the house will still be here when I'm gone, so why fret over cleaning it when I have other things to do. Overextending is what authors do best...and drive ourselves nuts!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa Fran, feel better! That bluebird does have his panties in a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put yourself first, Fran! Rest, relax and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! I feel much better today. I didn't get to bed until 8:00 am this morning, after writing 4k words on a sci-fi wip, and sending in a finished workshop for Romanticon in October. Thanks for all your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.