Visitors

Friday, August 6, 2010

Good Gawd I'm bad!


Remember this oldie but goodie?

This sweet, smart cowboy romance is coming back after a tune-up. It's sweeter, smarter, sharper and the cover is smokin' hot! I love it!

Anytime Darlin' is the first romance I ever wrote. I am so happy it's being re-released by Siren this month!

Stay tuned for the date. Here's a teaser:

Devlin Barre lies near death, her family destroyed, her hopes for the future, dashed. Jake McKenna saves her life. Worried she's becoming dependent on him, Devlin runs off without a word. Years later, Jake and Devlin meet again. Has their deep connection survived? What of the murderer who still hunts her?

6 comments:

  1. Wow Julia, you're really steamy up Siren Press! Congratulations on all your hard work and accomplishments this summer! I can't wait to get a little free time to read "Daughters Of Persephone"-I know I'll love it.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kat! I keep forgetting that it's Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, Julia. Siren Press is on fire now that you're on board. :)
    I share Kat's sentiments I can't wait for some free time to read Daughtters. It looks and sounds intoxicating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the book when I read it! I'll buy the new one so i can switch covers! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Fran! Congrats on your coming exciting totally cool release!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.