Visitors

Thursday, July 1, 2010

See ya in ten days!


I'm off to a ranch in Montana!

Picture me on a horse, moving cattle for the next ten days. I won't have email or cell phone service, so I'll check in when I get back. In the meantime, it's pretty cool - and quite a surprise - to have two books up for Book of the Month - Captured at Happily Ever After Reviews and Beauty and the Feast at Dark Diva Reviews. Of course I'm up against a number of very good, and far better known authors. Ce' la vie!

Daughters of Persephone comes out on July 14th with Resplendence - fingers crossed there are no delays! I can't wait! This sci fi romance series totally rocks - I loved writing it!
Happy Fourth! Have fun watching fireworks with your families! Love, Julia

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation, cowgirl! And, lots of great news about your books...keep up the pace!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it'll make for an interesting vacation. Make sure to take pics of you wrangling cattle :-)

    *hugs*
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I have internet for two nights! We had to get a new plane in Seattle. The first plane broke! Glad we landed okay! I'll try to have someone take pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.