Visitors

Friday, July 16, 2010

OMG! Forgot again!


SORRY!

That's me - what an airhead! Okay, lots to do, a little to tell. Daughters of Persephone, Exile and Return, will be released on July 21 - had in hand - if I can get the darn final edits done. Half-way there!!!

The release date for Books three and four in the series, Reborn and The Red Demon, has been pushed back to September 8.

Okay...back from Montana, which was an amazing experience as usual.

M/M - F/M/M/M/M writer Mia Watts is visiting...yay! It is so great to meet an online friend in person! Anny Cook and I met last fall and we had a blast! One day I hope to meet all my online friends! Who knows? My husband says we should set up an erotic writers' commune and just sit around typing on our laptops, which is what Mia and I are doing right now!

So...off to shower and then some wine tasting and later, oysters on the half-shell. Yum!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the delay, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :)

    Have lots of fun with Mia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oysters and wine tasting with your on-line Mistress? Can I join the erotica commune? Please! lol
    I think July 21st is a great release date and I wish Daughters of Persephone a powerful launch.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber! Wish you both were here! I hope July 21 is a good release date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Julia! Nobody gets all the way to Utah...anyway, not to my town. LOL! Mia, I know you will enjoy being with Julia for a few days. She's a love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.