Visitors

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

As usual my life is busy. I just finished edits for Spend The Night With Me. I have a release date of September 15th.
Edits for Adrift – formally titled Stranded, arrived yesterday. I really liked the title Stranded, but Loose-Id has a book with the same name already. They’re talking about an early Fall release. No date yet.
Edits for Play With Me, book three in the Freedom Fantasies should be arriving in a few weeks. In the meantime I’m working on a Christmas quickie – Naughty St. Nick.
After that I’m planning one more book before switching gears. In all reality I’ve started the switch. I’ve been editing my romantic comedy to send off. This is not erotica. I love the genre so much, but I want a change for a bit. I have two other romantic comedies that need editing and one that’s half written.
I’m sure I’ll write erotic in between. I have too many stories in my head that need to be written.
Back to edits and paperwork. Happy Tuesday.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming releases, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, congratulations on your fall harvest of books! I think you'll love writing romantic comedy. What a great gear to shift into!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kat! I am enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're busy, lady...and that's great!
    Switching genres is fine and gives you a fresh outlet for your imagination.
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what I'm hoping Marianne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.