Visitors

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An Array of Information


I’m excited. Tomorrow is release day for Submit With Me. It’s a quicker quickie at Ellora’s Cave, available for the low low price of $1.49. LOL


In other news I signed a contract last week for a book called Gettin’ Lucky. It’s part of the Cougar Challenge series, also at Ellora’s Cave. I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to live up to their standards, but it turns out my editor liked the book, along with the fellow cougars who read it!

Speaking of series I’ve recently had discussions with two different authors about writing two different series. I adore both authors and am excited about the prospect of writing with them. I also feel honored that THEY wanted to collaborate with me. I know vague, but until we hash out all the details that’s all I can say.

Another exciting piece of news is the release date for Adrift from Loose-Id – November 9th. Edits are finalized. Now I’m waiting anxiously for cover art.
I recently joined a group of women from my local writer’s chapter in a new blog endeavor. If you have a chance drop by and check it out – http://apinchofromance.blogspot.com/ We’re an eclectic group, but there’s something for everyone. :o) I’ll be there every Tuesday too!

Until next week!

5 comments:

  1. This is all exciting news. Congratulations on everything. I can't wait for tomorrow when "Submit With Me" is released! Please check out our blog tomorrow. I'll have a special mini interview with Amber Skyzes!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day Before Release Day, Amber!!!
    I can't wait to read your interview tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just read 'Submit with Me' hence, a cold shower is in order! I loved it - hot, steamy sexy, is what u do best - much good luck with this and all future "hotness" !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.