Visitors

Friday, June 18, 2010

Ooops!














Sorry, it's been one of those weeks! Here's my post.

It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

This is my guy, Louie. We lost him last exactly one week ago. Because I'm one of those crazy dog lovers, I went out yesterday and got his name tattooed on my right wrist. Now he can still go everywhere with me.

In other news - It's my son's birthday and I baked him my specialty, a whiskey cake. One of my daughters got herself a serious case of food poisoning and her descriptions of her symptoms are beyond hilarious! I won't discuss them here...

Daughters of Persephone, my four-book science fiction series, will be out with Resplendence in July - at least books one and two. Hopefully books three and four will be released in August.

Beauty and the Feast is still on the bestseller list at Fictionwise. I was so sad to see it had dropped down to 5th today, but it had been hanging in there between number 1 and number 3 for weeks!

My Everything
is actually in the top 25 and it just got listed a couple weeks ago.

A bunch of people I know out there in blogoland have been ill - get better! I'm sending good thoughts your way. love, julia

4 comments:

  1. Lots going on for you...stay sane and don't get sick!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending good vibes your way too, Julia. Congrats on all the success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The storm will settle. I hope Louie can see and feel all the love infused into your new tattoo.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.