Visitors

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Night Owl Reviews gave "Beautiful Stranger" 5 Stars!


I want to do some selfish boasting today because I’m on a school field trip and I’ve lost my mind…. Lol

Beautiful Stranger by Katalina Leon is what an erotic novel should be. The writing is tight, the plot well thought out and the story flows. I could see the scenes and the characters, hear the music and smell the bayou.

The heroine, Lily, is someone I'd like and get along with. She rang true and not like the usual heroine in an older woman younger man story. The hero, David, was everything a hero in an erotic novel should be, hot, sexy, and believable.

The sex scenes were smooth, not abrupt like a lot of books, and both the setting and the characters had a depth that pulled me into the story. My only complaint is the story wasn't long enough.

I definitely give this one a 5 and a recommended read.
Penny.

Thank you Penny!
XXOO Kat



6 comments:

  1. 5 Stars - Fantastic!!!! Many Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Nothing wrong with bragging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies. A bit of bragging is all I got today! I'll make a better effort next week. lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on the great review Katalina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you go, girl! Told ya! I love the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.