Visitors

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Come away with me, bella!


If you need a vacation, come away with me!
I've got Venice, Paris, Naples and more in CARRIED AWAY! (At EC, at www.jasminejade.com/m-560-cerise-deland.aspx )
Manhattan, Long Island and Florence, in MIA DOLCE! (EC, too.)
Mexico? LAID BARE from EC is hot romantic suspense and the first in my series. CARRIED AWAY is #2 in Irresistible Forces!
Need more?
Try Houston (HER THREE-WAY MERGER from EC) or west Texas (FALLING FAST from Resplendence.)
And then if you want to escape to the past, come along for the ride into Regency June 29 when I begin a series about the Stanhope family, long cursed from ever having happy marital relationships. Till now....

5 comments:

  1. I am running away with Grant! All others keep your hands to yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cerise, stamp my passport and take me away! lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS, AMBER and KAT!
    Hmmm, wouldn't WE have a good time on a vacation together?
    Are you both going to Romanticon in October????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of different settings...have you been to all those places...except the Regency one?
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.