Visitors

Sunday, June 20, 2010

AUDIO, My First! Her Three-Way Merger

I am over the moon to tell you that next Monday HER THREE-WAY MERGER releases from EC in audio format!
Yes, next Monday, 6.28.

I cannot wait to hear my characters speak!

Of course, an author always hears them in her head. (And our families know this dynamic and must learn to live with it. To this day, my adult children know when I am spaced out and dreaming up conversations and plots.)

But I do wonder what I will feel when I hear them.

This book, you see, is a menage. And as I am finishing another for the Cougar Challenge series, as we speak, I am particularly intrigued by the oral (pardon the pun) dynamics of this.

We authors try so hard to make our works realistic. Good dialogue is one of those challenges to what we call verisimillitude. Making it real.

I do hope you have a hankering for an audio book. To listen to as you drive to the grocery store or to work.

Well. Let me rephrase. Perhaps you do NOT want to listen to my menage as you drive to work.

BUT DO LET ME KNOW if you give it a try!

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Hope they chose voices that are like the ones in our head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Fran. I hope they sound like you envisioned when you wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cerise! I think this will be great. I know so many women who are addicted to audio books in the car and for long walks... This will be a real plus to your growing catalog of books and a treat for those who love audio books.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting, Cerise! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, all my buddies!
    I listen to them as we write...doing a proof, and WOWIE, what a charge!
    Spine-tingling, in fact.
    cd, chuckling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.