Visitors

Monday, May 3, 2010

Sex Challenge - Will You Participate?

I saw the following article in Cosmopolitan online: "The Cosmo Sex Challenge: 77 Positions in 77 Days". According to the blurb, "One brave writer and her boyfriend attempt to bang their way through The Cosmo Kama Sutra, doing all of the positions in less than three months. Check in every weekday as the two of them get down, get up, get upside down, and, well, get off."


Check: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/great-sex-ideas/77-positions-introduction


Apparently, this couple plans to do all 77 positions and report on a daily basis. You can look back and start at day one. Positions are illustrated (no live shots!).

So...how many positions do you read about in romance books? As an author, how many positions do you have your hero and heroine use? I must admit, I haven't utilized most of the positions this couple has tried/will try in my books...but some seem quite interesting!

Ah, to be young again and have sex every day...for 77 days straight? Could you and your loved one handle it? Even in my younger days, I wonder if my husband and I could have managed the challenge without taking a breather.



Maybe this guy knows something we don't. Will you take the challenge?


Photos: Flickr: yuankuel, kaysha, rick, AprilSander's photostreams



http:www.mariannestephens.net
http:www.aprilash.net
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romancebooksrus

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh yes, to be young again :)77 days straight in youth reads like a challenge, today I'd be in a back brace in traction. lol lol
    Great post April.
    Carol L.
    Lucky4750@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I actually decided to use the Kama Sutra as our guide and try a position a day - this was our New Year's resolution. The problem we ran into is that the original illustrations can be a bit hard to interpret, or put into action, and the modern versions of the book with their photographs are too funny for words. We gave up after a week and decided we are creative enough on our own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that the "Position Of the Day" was published by Nerve.com check out this wonderful site-they also publish short erotic fiction that is very outside romance!!!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous concept. Thanks for posting this!
    hmmm. got to be in good shape, too, to do these....

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! If I could find a partner with the physical strength to lift my considerable body weight, I would be doin' those positions NOW, baby! Where is Arnold when you need him...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I remember some of those positions from my younger days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even in my younger, more flexible days, I doubt I could manage some positions that are "different"!
    Thanks for your comments!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Am I old or what? or maybe I am still learning..77 postions..ahhhmm OMG.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.