Visitors

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Latest...


Hi!

It's been one of those waiting weeks...waiting for my daughter to arrive home, waiting for word on the menage I submitted...waiting for my other daughter to call with updates on the mega-stuff going on in her life...waiting for my son to finish finals...waiting for edits for three, count 'em, three books to show up in my inbox.

If there's one thing writing forces upon me, it's patience. I am so very much not a patient person. Though I try hard to control myself, I'm a bit like Veruca Salt in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - I want it now!

In the meantime, I am actually working on a sequel to Captured along with a full-length work of post-apocalyptic science fiction - which might take me a bloody year to complete. Patience...patience...

Like right now, watching my baseball team under-perform. Patience is my word of the week.


6 comments:

  1. Patience is tough! It sounds like you've already completed a huge amount of work and can expect a wonderful harvest in late summer!
    Best wishes to you Veruca!! lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want...I want! I am Ms. Im Patience! I don't just want it now...I want it YESTERDAY.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience? We're supposed to display it? But...I'm getting older every second and don't want to wait!
    Sigh.
    I also want everything yesterday!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patience? Never heard of the word. :)

    Have fun with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I agree, patience is a hard hard virtue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.