Visitors

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Pre-Memorial Day Weekend



I wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday weekend! We have big plans. I'm beyond excited to be awaiting the arrival of my son, daughter-in-law and 18 month old grandaughter. We haven't seen them in almost a year!

Life in my little neck of the woods is still beyond overwhelming on every level possible, so I'm hoping a few days of baby cuddling, barbeque and enjoying family will be just what we need.

Congratulations, my SSS mates, on your new releases and well deserved fantastic reviews!!

I've had some good author type things happening recently and, although it is still incredibly difficult for me to 'blow my own horn', I'm being told it is okay to spread the word. Possessing Eleanor is a Best Seller on ARe and Fictionwise. It has also been on Amazon's Top 100 Best Sellers for the Kindle for 8 days! I'm shocked, stunned, in utter disbelief, humbled, proud...did I say shocked?

Also, I finally finished edits for The Lady's Not a Vamp and it will be released with Ellora's Cave on July 6, 2010.

Take care all, and I hope to be posting regularly again soon.

Tessie

8 comments:

  1. That's wonderful Tessie - I think you should bring out the trumpet - makes a great accompaniment to the horn, I find.lol
    Have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pamela. Maybe I could get my grand daughter to bang a wooden spoon on a metal pot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for goodness sake, she's a woman and that means she can multi-task...stick a whistle in her mouth too and find the nearest parade. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tessie on your well deserved success. You'll soon have another winner on the ARe charts with The Lady's Not a Vamp! I'm wishing you fat sales and many new fans!
    XXOO Kat
    Ps Your weekend sounds great. Kiss your granddaughter, and grill something good for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Tessie! I am so proud of you! Have a wonderful weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news about Possessing Eleanor! And you've got a great weekend planned to celebrate with family!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, Julia, April - thanks so much!
    Right now I should already be kissing my kids but they are delayed due to airplane technical problems!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, wonderful news Tessie. YOU should toot your own horn. It's well deserved.

    Enjoy the family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.