Visitors

Friday, May 28, 2010

Alwaz L8


Sorry!

I can't schedule a post for the night before so I have to try to remember to write one on Friday mornings!

So, hurt my back...not fun. I'm actually thinking of seeing my doctor who I avoid seeing - he's a personal friend so I have a rule - no clothes come off...ever. If he wants to listen to anything or feel anything he does it over my fully-clothed body. Besides all my issues are injury related - fortunately! Illness seems to avoid me, knock on wood!

All righty then, what's new? Beauty and the Feast is selling well on Fictionwise. I think that's good. I know Tessie and Desiree are waaaay up there too, plus Tessie is in the top 100 on Amazon Kindle! Go Tessie Bradford!
The most important thing is that hubby loves loves loves BATF! He thinks it might be my best yet. He's such a good partner! If he doesn't like what I write, he tells me. For instance, he could take or leave Captured because he said - it's you - I know you - why do I need to read about you? But...big but...he did enjoy listening to Captured on his Kindle with the voice thingy. That was actually pretty cool!

WIPs: a post-apocalyptic work of sci fi, a paranormal you will sooooo love, and a sequel to Captured.

Enough of my rambling! My kitty wants to eat, my birds are screeching and I have to clean the house! Oh yeah, and email my doctor. Crap!

11 comments:

  1. Julia, are you going to have a giant ear hopping down a Texas highway like Canticle for Libowitz? God I hope so... Nothing say erotica like a giant ear hopping down a post-apocalyptic Texas highway... lol
    I just bought "Captured" and I can't wait to read it!
    Feel better soon.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMAO! Too funny, Kat! Thanks! I do hope my back gets better soon! This is what I get for lifting many extremely heavy boxes and carrying them from the upstairs to the garage. My own dang fault!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those boxes were filled with books! How did you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats what I meant to say "Those boxes were filled with books... Not those books were filled books-geeze I need sleep! lol
    After nearly a year of knowing you. I know you're a fanatical book lover and I spotted the trend... lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back trouble...not a good thing...quit carrying heavy boxes!
    Write, take care of your birds and kitty and clean house...but take care of your back!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the advice, Marianne - I do try not to lift boxes of books, but damn, I had to get them out of the way so I could pack more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your back feels better soon. Stop carrying heavy boxes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia, spare your back and ask the mutant ear to do the heavy lifting... He'll lend an ear. He needs to feel needed. lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Son came and packed three more boxes for me yesterday! This is just one room. I'm insane with books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your family got their Kindles and their Nooks just in the nick of time! lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.