Visitors

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Two Releases in June!

Delighted to announce I have TWO releases in June!

One over at Ellora's Cave, CARRIED AWAY, a romantic suspense that continues my Irresistible Forces series, and the first of a Regency quintet, LORD STANHOPE'S IMPROPER PROPOSAL, over at www.resplendencepublishing.com

Then too, I have a FREE READ coming for you! Yes, a Regency starring Lord Stanhope's impetuous sister! LADY RAMSEY'S RIBALD CHOICES should light your fire as she makes choices you won't want to miss.

I'll run a few excerpts as we approach lift-off and do come back to peek at the delicious covers. No, I don't have them yet.

But as soon as I do, you will, too, bella!

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, YUM! Can't wait, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cerise You've been busy! Best wishes to you on all projects they all sound great!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting news! You have been busy! Congrats. Can't wait to read the excerpts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...two releases coming up...congrats!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.