Visitors

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing New


I wish I had something to share with everyone, but frankly, life is a bit boring right now. I'm still waiting on two covers. The one cover I do have I can't share because it hasn't gotten final approval. But I will say this - it's H-O-T!

I heard whisperings of a pending contract, but I can't even talk about that because I haven't received it. I only have one short out right now that I'm waiting to hear about.

Writing has come to a stand still. All last week I was down and out with a stomach bug. Today I'm plagued by a migraine. Normally, I'd pop an Advil migraine or two and it would be gone, but with the pregnancy I can't do that any longer. So I take Tylenol every four hours and sleep the pain away.

Sorry this is brief. Hope to be back to normal next week!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Amber, welcome to may waiting world! I hope your migraine goes away. Hard to be patient, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I hope you feel better soon. The waiting will be worth it. I hope you get good news on the pending contract.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kat and Julia. This business is not for the impatient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least this is the digital age and we aren't waiting patiently for an elderly type-setter to line up all the the little wooden blocks in the Gutenberg press... Though sometimes it feels that way! lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber- take care of yourself. I can't wait to see the HOT cover! The whispers of a pending contract will certainly morph into reality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tessie. It will be nice to have something to share! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.