Visitors

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My New Newsletter!


As many of you know, I’m Amber Skyze and I write erotic romance novels for Aspen Mountain Press, Ellora’s Cave Publishing and Noble Romance. I just started a monthly newsletter.

If you enjoy contemporary, BDSM and ménage a trios romance novels, you can find out more about my books in my newsletter.

As a member, you'll have access to the latest news, including excerpts from upcoming books and exclusive member’s only contests. Amber’s Ramblings will be available on the 1st of each month.
Join today a new contest was announced yesterday! While this one was a quick one, November's is sure to be bigger, in celebration of my birthday!
Subscribe: authoramberskyze-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

P.S. This newsletter will only be once a month, so you don't have to worry about your in box being clogged with unnecessary emails. The only other time I'll send out emails is for special announcements that just can't wait or contests.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SITE IS AN ADULT ONLY GROUP.YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO JOIN.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday Amber! I'm so looking forward to reading and enjoying your newsletter.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber. I'm going to sign up for your newsletter - looking forward to receiving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, Amber. I'll check in with you when I'm back home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.