Visitors

Monday, October 26, 2009

COSTUMES, HALLOWEEN, & WIN A KINDLE CONTEST

Before I begin, I'd like to promo a new Ellora's Cave release, "Dancing with Danger", for a friend, Desiree Holt. http://www.jasminejade.com/p-7559-dancing-with-danger.aspx
Rachel Windsor knew nothing about Gabriel Peralta except that he was walking sex appeal. He blew into her life without notice, here today then always gone on a puff of wind. But each time he appears, he does things to her body that even her fantasies haven’t conjured up, driving her to orgasms that shake her like a raging storm. His mouth knows every inch of her body. The imprint of his intimate kisses linger long after he disappears.
Now he's back again, his life unexpectedly on the line. But even in the danger zone, his sexual demands are more scorching than ever and this time, Rachel is determined not to lose him-or the erotic lifestyle that binds them.
************************************************************************************
I love Halloween. Always have. Always will. Maybe I like the tradition of children dressing up in costumes and seeing their bright faces as they ask for treats. Or, maybe I like Halloween because it gives me an excuse to buy loads of chocolate that I can eat after all the kids...

I digress. Let's forget I ever mentioned chocolate!

Wanting to be someone else is everyone's fantasy. Kids can do that easily by donning their favorite costume. Adults have a more difficult time as dressing up and fantasizing is something not done often...at least not in public!

In my latest book, "Sexy Games", my heroine, Stacy, and hero, Sloane, get to wear costumes AND role-play as they test new adult games...a sexual fantasy come true for lots of lovers! Sloane and Stacy act out a scene from "Hot Sands"...an adventure with an Arabian sheik and his reluctant bride-to-be. Next is their night of passion as they become a nerdy college professor getting lessons from a stripper/lap dancer aimed to please in "Teach Me". And their final acting roles in "The Lady and Her Butler" have them breaching social barriers as the butler teaches a hot-to-trot lady the lusty ways of love.

All their scenes involve costumes to add flavor and credence to their adventures in passion. Setting the ambiance of their surroundings helps create that fantasy world Stacy and Sloane crave and lead them to fulfill their lusty passion.

Ever wear costumes...other than for a Halloween party? Maybe for some naughty role-playing game with the one you love? If not, do you fantasize about it?

MULTI-AUTHOR HALLOWEEN CONTEST: WIN A KINDLE EBOOK READER!!!
Visit: http://www.mariannestephens.net for details and enter today! Scroll down my home page until you see the contest listed. 13 authors are participating.

"Sexy Games" by April Ash...5 HEARTS, TOP REVIEW PICK from Diana Coyle, Night Owl Romance... is available at:
http://www.ellorascave.com/p-7393-sexy-games.aspx
http://www.aprilash.net
http://www.mariannestephens.net

5 comments:

  1. Loved the video!! Halloween is one of my favorite times of year. Fall colors, scary movies, little trick or treaters. We have a party at my office and everyone dresses up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun video! I love Halloween because I get to eat all that chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your video! Costumes and chocolate are a way of life for me. Halloween just means different costumes and candy wrappers... lol
    Congratulations on a terrific review for "Sexy games"!!!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all...I removed the video because the original one I posted doesn't always show up (I tried it a few times and got other "people" in the video even though the link is the same!).
    Halloween, chocolate, costumes...a night of fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late, I forced myself to buckle down and work yesterday. I love your video too! chocolate and costumes...I'm there;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.