Visitors

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ageless Desires Excerpt

I've had a crazy week and found myself at a loss for scintillating blog subject matter! Anyone up for an excerpt?

An Excerpt From: Ageless Desires
Copyright: TESSIE BRADFORD, 2009
All rights reserved, Ellora’s Cave Publishing, Inc.
http://www.jasminejade.com/pc-7088-107-ageless-desires.aspx

“Oh my God,” she whispered while frantically searching the room for her suitcase or any piece of clothing for that matter. “This is why old ladies shouldn’t have crazy wild sex, we get stupid.” She set her hands on her hips. “Well, I can’t possibly walk out there with all my jiggly parts just jiggling.” She looked down at herself and pinched a bit of tummy skin. “I also can’t stay in here forever. He might notice.”
She pulled the sheet off of the bed with a flourish and gave her best shot at wrapping her body in what she hoped looked like a sexy toga. She combed her hair with her fingers and, drawing a deep calming breath, she left the bedroom.
Bryan smiled as Kate walked into the living room wrapped demurely in the bed sheet, picked up her overnight case and disappeared into the bathroom. How could a woman who had fucked him into near delirium be embarrassed to stand in front of him naked? He swore, in that instant, that he would coax her through every one of her insecurities until she saw herself as the confident, sexy woman that he knew she was. He then turned his attention to piling logs into the fireplace.
“Did you find the other sandwiches in the cooler?” Kate asked when she emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later.
“Haven’t looked yet, honey, I was trying to set the atmosphere first.” He leaned a bit further into the fireplace and began to light matches and touch them to the kindling.
“I’ll go see if there is ice in the freezer for the drinks.”
“Sounds like a plan,” he answered as he sat back on his heels and watched the fire begin to blaze. Not bad, for a city slicker, he silently congratulated himself and then scooted back on the floor to find the cooler. There were still two sandwiches left, along with some fruit and, what is this, he thought as he pulled out the bottle of wine? Had Katie been thinking seduction when she packed for their trip? It brought a smile to his lips and an ache in his groin but he had no more time to ponder it. He turned around abruptly when Kate began bitching from the kitchen.
“What in the hell is this, Bryan?” She stomped to the kitchen doorway holding a gigantic food basket in one arm and waving a note card in the other.
“I have absolutely no idea, Katie,” he answered, turning away from the fire and getting his first look at the high necked, long sleeved, floor length night gown that gently hugged her luscious curves. He was glad that he was sitting down because if he hadn’t been he would have fallen down. His cock swelled so fast that it shot a pain straight down his leg. She was a favorite fantasy come to life—looking every inch the demure modest lady on the outside when underneath she was all fire and heat. He was having trouble concentrating on her words.
“The card says, ‘Enjoy, love, B’. You’d better tell me what’s going on right now.” Kate tapped her bare foot and waited.
Damn that woman, doesn’t she know when to stop? Bryan fumed as he got up and slowly moved toward Kate. He hoped that it was dim enough in the room and that Kate was mad enough at the moment that she didn’t notice his hard-on pushing out the front of his sweats.
“Calm down, honey,” Bryan said as he gently tossed the card on the floor and took the basket from her. “Let’s go sit down.” He wrapped an arm around her waist and led her to the couch.
“I told you that I’d never lie to you, right?”
“And?”
“I went to Beth a few days ago and asked her to send us up here.” Kate just stared at him and waited for him to continue. “She’s your best friend and loves you to death and I hoped that she would understand when I told her that I wanted some time with you alone in a situation where you would feel comfortable. I had absolutely no idea that she would take it as far as a cabin and, apparently, food.” Bryan willed her to believe him.
“You-you asked to come here, with me?” Kate stammered. “This was your idea, truly?”
“I was prepared to beg her but, as you can see, she jumped at the idea,” Bryan breathed a sigh of relief that she didn’t seem mad anymore but felt a tug at his heart over the fact that she obviously didn’t understand her appeal to him. “Please don’t be mad.”
Kate flung herself into his outstretched arms and kissed him soundly. Bryan couldn’t stifle the groan that escaped when she landed on his very hard, already extended cock.
“What might this be about?” she purred as she slid her hand under the waistband of his sweat pants and cupped him firmly.
“I swear to God, Katie, when I saw you standing there, trussed up like a Victorian virgin, knowing that your beautiful boobs and creamy pussy were right beneath that cloth, I almost exploded in my pants.”
“Bryan,” Kate wailed, blushing to her hairline.
“What, I can’t tell you that you make me as horny as hell and that I want to fuck you in every way and everywhere until you forget your own name?” He gazed at her in complete sincerity. “You are a walking fantasy to me, honey.”
“That’s nice and all but couldn’t you just think it quietly in your own head instead of saying it out loud?” She laughed nervously.
“No, I can’t,” he replied firmly and lifted her hand out of his pants. “My biggest fantasy about us Kate is that I want to be the man that you explore all of your deepest darkest desires with. I know that boiling, just under your surface, is a very wild but currently stifled woman.”
“Stifled?”
“Hear me out, Katie.” Bryan took a deep breath before continuing. “I know that there are sexual experiences that you have never had because you have never trusted someone enough to let them know what you want. Deep down you burn to try things that you think are wrong or dirty but in the privacy of your own fantasies they turn you on hard. Am I wrong, Katie?”
“No, Bryan, you’re not wrong,” she whispered.
“Then let me be for you everything that you want a man to be. Know that you can tell me anything, want anything and I will take care of you. Let yourself go, Katie, completely. It will be incredible for both of us.” He softly stroked the side of her face.
“I wouldn’t know where to start,” Kate admitted, “or how.”
“Lesson number one, talk to me,” he said eagerly as he scooted closer. “What were you thinking about when you wrapped your hand around my cock just now?”
Okay, so he was actually serious about this, Kate thought. Years of sexual repression were going to be hard to forget in one evening. But she wanted to be free with him, wanted it so badly that she was aching with a need that she had always denied.
“I was thinking about giving you a blow job,” she said so quietly that he barely heard her.
“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” He flashed her with a sinister grin. Bryan’s cock sprang to further attention. “That term can mean a lot of things, can’t it? Why don’t you tell me exactly what you were thinking about doing and then I’ll tell you if I think that it’s going to work for me.”
Kate trembled with the intensity of Bryan’s hooded gaze. How many times had she dreamed of him wanting her, of him looking at her exactly as he was at this moment? A strange feeling of power began to wash over her. Why should she feel uncomfortable to talk frankly and openly when it was obviously something that he enjoyed doing and hearing?
“Okay,” she delicately ran her tongue along her lower lip and her pulse skipped a beat when Bryan’s breath hissed through clenched teeth, “I will first slide your sweats down to your ankles. Then I think I will ever so carefully hold your balls with one hand while I take your penis in the other,” Kate tightly clenched her hands in her lap in order for them not to follow her own directions. This was getting more fun by the second. “Next I will lick from the base to the tip and back down a few times, really slowly.”
“Oh yeah, honey, I can almost feel it. Then what?”
“I’ll start sucking, of course.” She smiled broadly when Bryan nodded in eager agreement. “Once I set the perfect rhythm, your head will touch the back of my throat every time I go down on you. And when you come, I will swallow very drop.” Satisfied with her first try at talking dirty, she sat up a bit straighter and fixed him with a, ‘that will show you that I can be bold if I want to’ look. “Does that work for you, Bryan?” she asked in her most innocent tone.
“You’re about to find out just how much,” he laughed as he dragged her playfully up his body.

Tessie
http://www.tessiebradford.com

11 comments:

  1. I'm always up for an excerpt! Loved it. Thanks for sharing, Tessie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amber. It's probably a bad thing when an author can't come up with a new idea??? I blame it on extreme craziness and that I just finished edits on two books and that I'm leaving tomorrow for Romanticon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessie this except was great! Excerpts are treats and they are always welcome. I loved the tease. I have Ageless Desires on my reading pile and no free time- so reading even this much was wonderful!
    Enjoy Romanticon and congratulations on editing two books in one week! Wowee what a week. lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, ALL RIGHT, then!
    What a hot taste.
    Works to get me fired up at...um..9:19 AM.
    sheesh.
    thx for the excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sneak peek!! If the two books you edited were anything like this one, then I'm not surprised you weren't able to come up with an idea. I haven't been able to think of anything else all day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tessie, thanks for the excerpt! I loved the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, I don't want you to get the wrong impression - I finished the edits in the last week, but on one of the books, I've been struggling through them for a long, long time!! I've learned a lot though, so hopefully, future edits will be easier!
    I'm glad you enjoyed the excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cerise, glad I could rev up your morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Pamela. Bryan and Kate try LOTS of new things (for her) in Ageless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia, I'm thrilled that you liked Ageless! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is nice, I'm getting twitchy inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.