Visitors

Sunday, September 13, 2009

THANKS FOR HAVING ME!


I am thrilled to be here with these talented, dedicated authors!
As I have entered the romantica market, I have met extraordinarily talented writers who are eager to band together to share the success of becoming better known and more widely read.
Knowing the many challenges of being pubbed in print (I have 18 novels in hard and soft and quite a few awards to go with them), I find this side of the publishing aisle to be more hassle-free. AND WOW, am I grateful for that.
As we go on here together, you, dear readers, will hear more from me!
Meanwhile, keep reading. EVERYTHING that appeals to you.
Only with a literate populace does any democracy survive, let alone flourish.
Hope, too, you will read and enjoy my newest from www.jasminejade.com due out this Friday, a menage, HER THREE-WAY MERGER!

4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Cerise. It's great to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cerise, I love what you had to say in this blog. The freedom to write and read what we please is a precious thing may everyone treasure it.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Tessie and Kat!!!
    Thank you so much. I do believe that with reading--anything that appeals to you--we sharpen our wits and make our lives more hassle free.
    Ciao!
    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cover, Cerise! Welcome to the Seven Sexy Scribes blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.