Visitors

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday's Scribe Posting...

Upcoming release from Resplendence Publishing!

First and Ten ~ Carnal Reunions Anthology

Coming November 10, 2009!

I love sexy covers! You know my feelings about covers...and I have been very lucky with all of my covers so far. Note the strategically placed author name? :)

I have two wonderful publishers, and both have some excellent cover artists. Every time I write a new book, I pray to the cover goddesses and POOF! It works every time. LOL!

I have officially run out of subject matter...I am too pooped to pop, as my sainted mother used to say. I am rambling here because it is 4:07 a.m. and I am still at my computer, cleaning up edits, writing posts for my several blogs, and generally burning the candle at both ends AND in the middle. :P

I had better finish up here and hit the sack. I need my beauty sleep...(it won't help in the beauty department, but I sure need it.) Maybe by next Saturday I will have my brain screwed back in tightly and will have something interesting to blog about.

Wish me luck...I need it!

Fran Lee
http://www.franleeromance.com




8 comments:

  1. Night Fran, or good morning Fran! Love the cover. It's very sexy! You do have excellent luck with covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, I hope you take time for some well earned rest and relaxation! The Carnal Reunion covers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Fran! Get some rest. Your upcoming book "Training Randi" sounds great and I love the cover!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Carnal Reunion covers turned out great. The Cover Goddess was listening;-)Taking some time for some well earned rest is good advice. Do something fun just because you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia and Tessie...I got 7 hours of restful sleep...I finally got to bed at 7:15 a,m, and just woke up. *yawn* Thanks, Kat, but Training Randi is Tessie's book. :P Mine is First and Ten. But you are certainly right! Tessie writes a men romance! Yes, Paris...but in this case, the cover goddess got a hard nudge in the ribs with an elbow from Rita, who rose up in righteous indignation at the first one they gave us. LOL! Whatta crusader! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEAN...not "men" romance. Boy...back to bed for another three hours or so! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant "First and Ten"! The cover models are so beautiful I was temporarily dazzled and dazed! I'm sorry Fran and Tessie I guess I need some sleep! Both books look terrific and I'm looking forward to reading Carnal Reunions.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh, yes...your name is definitely placed in the right spot...great cover for your reunion books!
    Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.