Visitors

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday's Scribe Here...Finally!

Just got my release date for

Her Own Set of Rules

Got an e-mail the other day from my editor. I barely finished this one and thought I would have a 30-45 day wait, but this one is coming out on
September 25, 2009!

I can hardly believe this! Four books in four months...I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round. I'm certainly not complaining. I'd rather be busy than not. Now I gotta figure out how to get another published in October! (I had better get busy on another one fast!) Have to dig through my stacks and find another short one that I can spruce up and sub before the weekend is over! I think I have one, but I had better run through it with a fine-tooth comb and make sure I don't beaucoup edits back.

I am learning how to avoid edits. I edit my own as I go. LOL! It does work! I watch for pov, grammar, spelling, and over use of words as I go. It's the edits that kill you when you are a writer. Hurrying doesn't work in this business. You just get it back again and again! :P

Well, better get a move on. Let's see...where did I put that hot one that I was looking at last week? Ah! There it is. Well, gotta go. Have a wonderful weekend.

Fran Lee
http://www.franleeromance.com

OH! PS! I am having another FREE book contest in celebration of my upcoming release, so follow the link above over to my website and toss your hat in the ring!

4 comments:

  1. Fran, I want to congratulate you on four books in four months and all the great reviews those books have garnered. It's an amazing achievement by anyone's standard. This proves that when a woman lives by Her own Set of Rules good things manifest Out of Her Dreams and she can have a career Dictated By Fate... lol Whoops, I can't work Hallie's Cats into this fricasscee but you get my point-I'm a Fran Fan!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Fran. What a busy bee you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran, Fantastic news about your September release! Editing sure is a learning process isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send some of your energy my way, please! Major congrats on all your releases!
    I use lists of words to check for overuse and editing is a real serious step we all have to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.