Visitors

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"The Man of Your Wet Dreams."


I just read a fascinating blog at my fellow Sexy Scribe Fran Lee’s site. She inspired me to write this blog. Fran asked readers if they had a “Dream Man” in particular she asked if they had a “Wet Dream Man” which is a whole other animal. I had to shout, “Yes I do have a Wet Dream Man!” Then I got quiet because I knew I would have to explain myself carefully to anyone within earshot. lol

A Wet Dream Man is a male so compelling and inspiring that the mere sight of him drives you crazy and more importantly drives you to take action. He’s the hero that wakes the sleeping beauty and turns up the volume on life. He’s more than just a handsome man and his image works it’s way deep into the subconscious. With his internal support it suddenly becomes possible to face any challenge or quench any fear. Shy women get flirty. Smart women go back to school. Timid women start taking risks. Sky Diving begins to sound like a great idea… The Wet Dream Man appeals to a woman’s inner Heroine and most of all to her libido. A visit from the Wet Dream Man is like falling in love except you fall in love with your life. Life gets more colorful-fast!

If you’ve been fortunate enough to meet one of these creatures in either your dreaming or waking existence I don’t need to describe the tremendous amount of positive energy these males bring to the table. He may bring out the “Lady” in you or he may awaken the inner Tomboy. You may find yourself newly obsessed with high heels or snowboards. Either way he brings balance and a refreshed view of life as a woman. He plays up your strengths. Your confidence soars. You begin to think you’re fine just as you are. How does he work this magic? He gives 100% enthusiastic approval. Hey I warned you-he’s a dream man!

Every woman can have her own Dream Man made to her exact specifications. I must add a Dream Man doesn’t need to be an Adonis to be a provocative figure. No one needs to be perfect but the Rolling Stones said it perfectly with “You can’t always get what you want but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need.” And most of us need some of the energy and enthusiasm that has been drained away -returned.

Psychologists call this phenomenon the “Animus” or male animal spirit. I call it a breath of fresh air. In a culture where the feminine is constantly criticized and told it needs to improve the Dream Man offers a taste of approval, an invitation to adventure and some mind-blowing wet dreams. It’s really a great deal. When the Animus comes knocking-by all means open the door.

Have you ever awoken from an erotic dream feeling utterly consumed, inspired or changed? I’d love to hear about it.

XXOO Katalina Leon

11 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah! Have I ever! Wonderful article, Kat! if you are a very good girl, I might introduce you to my wet dream man...LOL! He's hot enough for two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, always makes "Her Own Set of Rules". This generous offer to introduce me to her Dream Man sounds like something straight out a of a super hot "Exotika"novel! I promise to be good!!! lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought about this ANIMUS. But I do agree that the man who applauds who you are--and supports it in all ways is the Dream.
    ? is: With many men, can you train them or become more like a DREAM, if they are alllllllmost there, but need improvement?
    Most men, I would say, YES.
    A few are uneducable. Sadly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! I have erotic dreams all the time, have for years. My husband, who is my total wet dream in real life, knows about this and he shrugs - I tell him, well, it's not really cheating, these guys are dream guys. He says how come I can't have an erotic dream? Just when I'm about to do it, I remember I'm married and I stop! Poor him! I am a lucid dreamer - I know damn well I'm married but I also know it's just a dream and in a dream, I can do whatever the hell I want...so I go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cerise and Welcome to Seven Sexy Scribes! You bring up some interesting points that of course can only be tested in the field. Would you be willing to retrain and reeducate one of these Allllmost Dream men and report back to us with your results? Perhaps you could provide us with a simple to follow manual? I could use a little help. Thanks so much. lol!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a very active dream life and find it quite inspiring on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember the last time I had a dream like that...sigh..It's all that shape shifter's fault! I'm so exhausted since he moved in - what with patching furniture and picking hairs out of my teeth, I never get a minute. lol

    On a more serious note, I think this is a great topic for a blog. Although some might not need the approval of another person to feel good about themselves; it certainly helps! Positive re-enforcement is wonderful in whatever shape, size or form it decides to take. A dream man is probably the ideal in my opinion. He's always attentive in the way you want him to be, and, at the right time. Best of all you never have to do his laundry! (Sorry couldn't resist lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Training and reeducating ALLLLLLLmost Dream Men! I can do it, Katalina! And a manual, too. Let's see what a plot that is! Menage and more, anyone???
    AND wow, do I agree that with a DM, one should never have to do his laundry. Not even tighty whities.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A1-Ahhh.. Sad to say it's only in my dreams that I experience this 2nd paragraph of yours but I sure would like to meet the real 'wet dream' of 'my choice' in real life I'll tell you! If I am having this much fun in my dreams.. How much more would it be in real life! Arrrggghhhh! lol

    I read something the other day and I quote:
    'It's not about being who everyone else wants you to be, it's about being yourself and finding someone who loves every bit of it!'

    My dream man would be all of that! :) No need for anymore said with that. Unconditional loving would be a curious thing to experience for real in this life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not even in HIS dreams would I wash his tighty whities!!!

    PS Sign me up for the manual. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ladies for all your wonderful comments! My Dream Man never wears tighty whities!!! But I wouldn't want to ruin that for someone else. Gosh, I hope Cerise gets back to us with the results of her study! And may we all find unconditional love from some reliable source.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.