Visitors

Friday, September 18, 2009

Eeek!



There's a Mouse in My House!


I would like nothing better than to promote my new releases and my soon-to-be releases, but I ain't got none! Everything is coming out in 2010 - You Might Just Get It - a short story included in the Cougar Anthology will be released by Logical-Lust on February 14th, 2010.

Beauty and the Feast - a contemporary romance comes out in March, 2010, with Resplendence Publishing - under my other pen name, Chana Alexander.

Daughters of Persephone, Books One, Two and Three - Exile, Return, Reborn - futuristic romance, also with Resplendence, arrive in July and August of 2010, again by Chana Alexander.

And then...a sequel to Beauty and the Feast - if I can get my act together - three current WIP - and OMG! Two little brown mice just ran across my kitchen floor and my cats are nowhere to be found. This is their job! Gotta go find the dang cats and make them patrol the kitchen!

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Now! Now! Now! Okay...I'll stop whining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fran, have fun at your chat. I am swamped today! And honey, I can't wait either!!! I have to finish the one I'm working on for another pub so I can get back to the one I have a deadline for with RP! OMG! Tearing my hair out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you about next year's releases. It'll be here before we know it. I have two more releases this year but that's IT. I've gotta get crackin'.

    Ummmm MICE???? EEEEEEK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, are they enchanted mice? I'd take care of the problem but I'm the wrong kind of cat for the job. I would name the mice and give them a treat-outside...
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Kat, they certainly lead a charmed life in my gourmet kitchen! They're pretty cute little buggers but I don't want mice in my house - outside would be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have a 50's "Vintage" kitchen with the original grout. It's awful! My mice volunteered to leave on their own. lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, many congrats on all your up coming releases! Can we hope for blurbs and excerpts soon?
    Regarding your rodent situation - years ago, I watched a mouse lazily saunter through my hallway mere inches in front of my lounging cat, who remained prone as said mouse went about his business. Ed (the cat) and I had a long conversation afterwards about his responsibilites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the upcoming releases. And I've found from past experiences that cats do NOT do their job when it comes to mice. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to post an excerpt but this site is open to those under 18 so...if someone wants to volunteer their site for a blurb and an excerpt for Beauty and the Feast I'm all ears...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Promotion is good at any time! Now, get those cats and corral those mice!
    Marianne/April

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, my cats think the mice are just another pair of family pets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.