Visitors

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome To Our World...

A World of Romance, Love, and Pleasure...

Um...that is, when we are writing. When we aren't, we are six normal, everyday women with a zest for life, and we want to share that zest with our readers.

Now, the picture at the top left is how we would love to look...but we are normal, everyday people. We don't eat chocolates all day (unless we can get away with it), and we don't lie around in lingerie (well...maybe a bathrobe). Our hair isn't always picture perfect (unless we just left the salon), and we don't live in mansions. We don't drive those expensive designer cars...you know..those Maseratis or Ferraris. Heck...we feel lucky if we can keep gas in our Pintos.

We write books because we love to write. We write romance because we can create a world where the "happily-ever-after" exists. Now, in writer's jargon, that's HEA. We want our readers to experience the glory of love, whether it's contemporary mainstream romance, shape shifter romance, erotic romance, paranormal romance, or just plain old "I Love You" romance.

Beginning on Monday, we will introduce ourselves to you, and tell you a bit about ourselves. So stick around. We have loads of wonderful things we want to share with you. And on Sundays, we will sometimes be giving things away, putting up FREE READS, sharing mouth watering recipes, having special contests, or???

So bookmark us, and come back often. One thing is for certain...with six romance writers, there'll never be a dull moment!



11 comments:

  1. I am very tired. Set up three blogs and it is 4:35 a.m.

    Hitting the sack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Fran! I'm so excited to enter the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran you did a beautiful job! Thank you for all your hard work and for bringing us together.
    Much love!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrilled and complimented to be included in Six Sexy Scribes! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katalina sent this blog along for me to have a snoop around.. I loved the reading but being a single lady I have to ask.. Is it a bad thing to lie around, or in my case, walk around in lingerie! ;) It sure makes one feel spiffy HOT! Trust me.. go out and buy yourselves a wardrobe full and when the kids aren't at home.. Give that man of yours a thrill to see their everyday woman slinking around bright eyed and bushy tailed in one of the hottest lingerie you can find and feel great in. I am sure it will spice up the writing anyways! You go girls!! Kudos to you all and happy writing! I am going to keep my eyes on you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to be here and look forward to everyone's blogs! Lots of diversity in our books and daily lives so this blog should be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are off to a great start, ladies! And thanks, anon, for the comment. You know, some readers think authors are independently wealthy, so I was dispelling the erroneous suppositions. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's never a bad idea to wear nice lingerie. Remember Mom's advice: always wear clean underwear just in case you get hit by a truck? I say always wear fine underwear in case you get bowled over by a hunk... lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the response Kat. Yes.. One new piece of lingerie here and there was/is exactly what I always do. I certainly am not a rich one myself but rather one who searches to get the a value for my buck kind of a gal.. Hmm Was that a pun?! ;) Now I have a wardrobe and choices and it's liberating and fun and free spirited and spontaneous (if the occasion were to arise of course)... I loved the phrase' getting bowled over by a hunk'! Yummy!! In fact.. Do you ladies have any single brothers who are into art and music?? Hehee! Art and Music are my loves for the most part and are all exhilarating for me when I am not reading hot and sassy books of course..but the real deal would be really nice should it come along !! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog girls. Look forward to your wild imaginations conjuring more fun stories.

    Especially love Katalina's writing style.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm... I see there is another Anonymous! I was the first Anonymous so if I leave comments I will include A1 at the beginning so my friend Kat will know I stopped by! Hehee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.