Visitors

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Introducing Myself



Hello, all! I’m Tessie Bradford and I write erotic fiction.


My first book, Ageless Desires, is a light-hearted, contemporary older woman/younger man novella available now from Ellora’s Cave.

I have tried my hand at sci-fi with Oasis of Pleasure, which is in the early stages of editing at Ellora’s Cave. My next release, Training Randi, is coming November 10, 2009 from Resplendence Publishing as part of the Carnal Reunions anthology. My fourth book, Possessing Eleanor, is contracted with Resplendence but has no release date yet.

Now that I’ve summed up my very new writing career, what might someone want to know about my person? I live in Michigan with my husband of almost twenty three years; have two grown children and one infant granddaughter. I work full time as a Human Resources Manager for a local governmental entity. Animal rescue is a cause most dear to my heart and currently two pit bull mixes and an ancient cat allow us to live with them. I love to cook, read voraciously and am addicted to a couple of reality TV shows. I hate all things house cleaning.

I’m incredibly excited to be part of Six Sexy Scribes. This is my virgin voyage into the world of blogging and hope not to embarrass myself or the other fabulous authors who have graciously invited me to participate!

Tessie
http://www.tessiebradford.com/

6 comments:

  1. Yay, Tessie! Great first blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog, Tessie! Animal Rescue is definitely important. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom Im very proud of everything you have accomplished over the last year. You are an inspiration to me, by following your long time dream of being an author you've showed me that no matter how afraid you are or how insecure you feel, you can do anything you want all you have to do is take that leap of faith. Oh and it does help that you have a wonderful daughter and husband to support you! :-) You're like wonder woman!!! I love you very much. Keep writing and STOP WORRYING SO MUCH!!!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Blog Tessie! Sarah's right, let's all stop worrying so much and enjoy this beautiful life. Let's start by reading more erotic/romance novels.... lol
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie, so glad to read your blog! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy Scribes- Thanks ladies, you have no idea how excited I am to participate in this venture.
    Sarah-I love you beyond words. I will use this opportunity to again let everyone know you designed my beautiful logo and have been my biggest fan!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.